Although Weinberg Village is not a medical facility, we provide residents with superior healthcare
Weinberg Village has an Extended Congregate Care (ECC) license. This is a specialty license that enables us to provide supportive services and care directly or through contracters to allow continued support for a resident who experiences a change in their care needs.
The primary purpose of ECC services is to allow residents the option of remaining in their comfortable, familiar setting even if their health declines.
In order to ensure that our residents are able to enjoy our community as they age, if additional medical assistance is required, our staff of caring professionals provides a higher level of aid.
Under a personally tailored service plan, our licensed personnel can perform more complex services as needed.
Health and wellness services we are able to provide to our beloved residents as they age.
- Cueing and assistance with activities of daily living
- Frequent health assessments
- Evaluation, measurement and recording of basic vital functions
- Assistance with self-administered medications
- Medication administration and treatments
- Rehabilitative services including physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Supervision of residents with dementia and cognitive impairments
- Total help with bathing, dressing, grooming and toileting