Our policy is to encourage our residents to have friends and family visit Weinberg Village, it is our policy to allow our residents and their guest’s access to the facility from 7AM to 9PM. *
Said policy is incumbent on the belief that resident guests follow Weinberg Village guidelines and do not interfere with the other resident rights.
- Normal operating hours at Weinberg Village for business with other Organizations, businesses, vendors, and agencies shall be noted as 9AM to 5PM. Exceptions can be made if prior arrangements are made with the approval of the Administrator.
- During normal business hours, and in all cases, anyone entering the Facility shall produce proper identification prior to being granted permission to enter the premises. Entering a resident’s room and visiting such residents will be allowed considering that other resident’s rights are not being violated.
- All visitors and staff must sign in at the front desk.
- All visitors and staff will be screened upon entry. Any visitor or staff with signs or symptoms of a communicable disease (including but not limited to COVID-19) will not be permitted into the facility.
- It is STRONGLY recommended that all visitors and staff wear a face covering while in the presence of residents.
- Any visitor or staff member that has tested positive or been in contact with a person positive for a communicable disease (including but not limited to COVID-19) should notify the facility immediately.
- In the event that a resident tests positive for a communicable disease or must follow isolation protocols, we will defer to the Essential Caregiver Policy for that resident.
- In the event that we must limit visitation due to multiple cases of a communicable disease, we will defer to the Essential Caregiver Policy for the entire facility.
- Visitors of residents with private rooms will be permitted to visit with resident in their rooms.
- Visitors will be permitted to visit in the outdoor garden/patio area.
- A visitation room (116) has been set up to allow visitation for any resident with shared accommodations.
*Exceptions can be made to these hours at the discretion of Weinberg Village Management.
All policies and procedures are subject to change at the discretion of Weinberg Village Management.
ACHA Visitation Rights: https://ahca.myflorida.com/visitation/